Bristol is "A Good Place to Live" and Cold Spring is a good place to worship.
Our services are enriching and scripture based. Our fellowship is inviting and warm. Our outreaches are meaningful
and Christ centered.
Come and check us out!
Sunday morning worship:
8:30 am Contemporary
11:00 am Traditional
More on Sunday:
Coffee and pastries at 9:45 am
Sunday School at 10:00 am
Children's Choir at 10:00 am
Evening service and Youth at 6:30 pm
Choir at 7:30 pm
Mid-week studies, Children's and youth events, outreach opportunities, women's circles, men's group, and more.
Call, email, text, use smoke signals, fly a message behind a plane, or just drop in anytime.
280 Cold Springs Church Rd in Bristol, TN.
Phone or text: (423) 274-4777.
Visit us at Facebook: Cold Spring Church
Cold Spring lives, moves,and breathes for the glory of God and service to Him.
We are here for a purpose and we live by that purpose in all that we do.
Here is our stated mission:
"The mission of Cold Spring Church is to know God, glorify Him, and to live and share the gospel of Jesus Christ."
The most essential truths that we affirm, apply, and celebrate daily are:
1. God loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you. This is our purpose in life. (Mtt. 22:37)
2. All people are sinful and have separated themselves from God. (Rm. 3:23)
3. Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, died on the cross for our sins making the only way back to the Father. (Jn. 14:6)
4. We must individually receive Jesus Christ into our lives so that we are restored to God and come to know Him. (Rev. 3:20)
5. The Bible is true in all that it affirms. It is to be studied, known, and applied in all we do and say. (2 Tim. 3:16)
We are a very friendly congregation of people who love God and His word.
We come from many different denominations united on the basics of
We love to reach out in ministry and build one another up in fellowship.
"We are as close knit as we are open to new people!"
"We cherish our rich history but we're even more focused on our wonderful future."
"We are large enough to make a big impact and small enough so that everyone matters."